Q. How do I make a booking at BOM?
- To make a booking at anytime during the week, call our cafe at (08) 9557 6437 and our squad will be happy to help. During busy times or out of hours we might miss the phone, in that case don’t hesitate to reach out to us via our social media or email, via email@example.com - see you soon!
Q. I own a dog and it’s my best friend, we go everywhere together - can they come to BOM with me?
- Absolutely! We love dogs! We have fresh water and shade available for your fluffy friends. All our veranda seating is dog-friendly, just know they might get lots of pets and attention from our team. If you think your best bud also deserves a little treat, you can also ask us for a pupperchino.
Q. Is BOM safe for allergens and dietary requirements?
- For sure. Our menu has many tasty vegan, gluten free and vegetarian options for you to choose from. When you order please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions so we can be sure to accommodate you. Our kitchen team take great care to avoid cross contamination. Making sure everyone is fed and happy is very important to us, and we don’t want anyone to feel worried about their meal being safe or feeling restricted in choice.
Q. Are you open on public holidays?
- We are open Public Holidays! Keep an eye on our socials for per-holiday updates.
Q. Do you have free Wifi?
- Definitely. If you’re after the password, ask any of our friendly team members and they’ll get you plugged in.
Q. When will pizza be back?!
- As soon as we can manage it! We are super stoked to bring back your favourite delicious pizzas to Baldivis but with current staffing it isn’t quite possible yet. Rest assured, it is at the tippy top of our we-want-this-back list, alongside dinners, and we will be shouting it from the rooftops as we have more news for you all.
Q. I would like to work at BOM, what is the best approach?
- If you get a kick out of making other people feel happy, are open-minded to personal development and are passionate about hospitality, BOM might just be for you. We are looking for people who are down to earth, value-led, and professional who will fit into our squad and culture. If you’re ready to shake up the industry and achieve your goals and dreams, click here!
Coffee & Roastery
Q. Can my delivered coffee beans be ground to x coarseness?
- Yes of course! When ordering coffee from our website, you can input your preferred grind in the notes section. If you forget, or are picking up beans from our cafe, you can ask our fantastic team to have them ground for you so you can get back to making coffee at home ASAP.
Q. Does BOM sell gift vouchers? How do I get my hands on one?
- Yes we do. They are available in-store at the counter, or click here to order either a cafe or digital-store giftcard.
Q. I want to hire BOM for a private event, Is this possible and how do I get things moving?
- Sweet! If you are interested, please fill out our , or reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org Let us know as much as possible about what you are looking to do and how much of a budget we have to work with. We we treat every inquiry individually based on your requirements. We can do everything from canapes to family feasts and design the menu considering your preferences, the seasons, and availability of produce.
Q. I am having an event, can BOM cater the food?
- Yes, yes and yes! If you have a special place you want to host a party and want our food, hit us up. We have catered for weddings, private dinners and parties for groups anywhere in the range of 16 to 100 guests. Please contact us via email@example.com and we will get back to you!